Monday, February 27, 2012

Lauren Weisberger Second Hand Books Are Hard To Sell? Really? -

I've been having two books by Lauren Weisberger
 *Update
I don't have them with me anymore! Wee! Finally, I'd given it away to my dear friend and I'm not sure if she's going to read it because she did mentioned that she has loads of new books which she has not the time to read just yet. Haha. I added on that she could give it away to her friends or sell them if she wanted to and keep the money. :)

I'm so happy and relieved to get these books out of the shelf. Ok what is coming up next??

Chasing Harry Winston Second Hand Book for sale


Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger - second hand book for sale ASAP!

I'm still waiting to see if anyone is interested to buy these books. I don't think it is a good idea to donate these to home for kids or anything kids related. Hehe.

For those who are interested to read chic lits, for you to be a able to read anything by Weisberger is for you to be at least 18 year old above. I could have sold the books to much younger readers but it just doesn't sound right to stuffs teenagers with some adult reading. Yes, I would say, Lauren Weisberger writes chic lits for adults. :)

And at this moment, I only have 2 books by Lauren that seriously needed to be gone (sell) from my shelf. My chic lit reading days are over. I don't seem to gather anything valuable to life from reading them. Hehe.

But if you are still young and love to read stories about other young women lifestyle, probably this is the book for you. And if you are interested to get your hands on them, do get back to me. Comment away below and probably I can sell it off for you for dirt cheap. :)

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment