Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lauren Weisberger Second Hand books I really need to let go! Do you want to buy them?

The days where I only lay my hands on Chic Lit are virtually over. I guess I'm too old for such books right now. Hehe. I even began to re-read the two books that I have by Lauren Weisberger which are the Chasing Harry Winston and Everyone Worth Knowing.

After the quick flip through on pages, I realized that Chic Lit can somehow or rather mess up with your head. It's a ...err..probably rather fun to read it when I'm in my early 20's but I don't think it channels just the right influence or attitude to the younger ones. Haha. I wouldn't say the book is bad or anything it's just that, I'm more into serious reading these days. I would rather stick to books for business, money and real estate than reading back to back on Chic Lit.

So right now, if you have been dying to get your hands on Lauren Weisberger books which is other than The Devil Wears Prada ones, this is your chance to grab this book right now, from me! Seriously I just want it to be cleared from the bookshelves. Hehe.

Drop me a comment if you are interested to buy these books :
Chasing Harry Winston
Everyone Worth Knowing

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment